Tag Mail-In Program
"This initiative maintains our overall strategic vision to deliver the most effective and efficient services to the taxpayers of Washington County." - Judge Nick Williams
HOW THIS PROGRAM BENEFITS YOU:
- Gives you, the taxpayer, an option as to how you conduct business with the probate office.
- The tag renewal program will not change the month in which citizens normally renew their tag.
- County residents can expect the courtesy renewal postcards in their mailbox during the first week of their renewal month.
- No more standing in line.
- WILL SAVE YOU TIME!
Any change to tag type or address will require vehicle owner to come to probate office to complete renewal.
TWO (2) IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN RENEWING YOUR TAG(S) BY MAIL:
- Be sure to include your insurance policy number*, NAIC number*,
driver's license number, signature, and telephone number where we can reach you.
(* these numbers are usually found on your insurance card)
- Enclose Payment as shown on "Total if all purchased by mail" and return your renewal card and payment to the Washington County Probate Office by the 20th day of your renewal month.